As Director and Adviser for the Company I am supported by my P.A. who runs the office side of things, freeing me up to focus on clients and sales.
I am also supported by my wife, Simone, who provides Graphic design and Marketing assistance on a part time basis.
• Rory has worked as an Impartial Senior Assurance Adviser for over 15 years
• During that time he has assisted in paying out over 200 claims with at least five major Insurance companies
• Rory is part of the National Dealership ‘Ginger Group’ as a Senior Adviser
• He is a Registered Adviser with Certificate in Insurance & Level 5 Set A,C & E
• Rory was born in Newcastle, England and has lived in New Zealand for just under 20 yrs.
• He is married to Simone, a kiwi (blogger and freelance writer). They have three children: Josh (future All White), Abby (future prime Minister) and Jono (future All Black).
• Rory enjoys sport and the outdoors, but especially soccer, swimming, cycling and ski-ing
• Rory ran the Rotorua Marathon in 2003, cycled Lake Taupo in 2001 and completed the Tour of Northland in 2013.
• He has coached variuous junior football teams, most notably the Auckland 14th Grade Premiere Winners in 1999
• Rory runs a voluntary ‘values based’ Lunchtime club at his local Primary School
• He has participated in a number of NZ Soccer Missions Teams which travelled to Brazil, Czech Republic, and Singapore working with various community projects
• Sponsorship commitments include Children's Garden orphanage in Manila, Christians Against Poverty (CAP), Salvation Army, Waitoto Aids & War Orphans in Uganda and community Youth Projects in South Auckland